Friday 5 December 2008

Good Things.

A comedian Dan and I will be going to see soon, we'll be sitting in row C, so i'm trying not to be too conspicuous.


Some models i quite fancy geeking out over, but would have to order from america.





A cool album i just downloaded after a quite frustrating wait as the artist in question is prone to releasing limited editions to artificially inflate demand, cunning bugger.






A Movie, adapted from a comic book. Last Halloween i went to a party dressed as the man on the right and nobody knew who i was, hopefully they'll all have their little moment of private epiphany when they watch the movie.
I'm off Christmas shopping today so here's hoping i survive all the sales-people desperately trying to get me to buy things
coming soon - Mr Rob's Review of the Year
TTFN

5 comments:

  1. it's Watchmen isn't it, that last pic? And the one on the right I'm assuming is Rorscach... From the forthcoming film...I'm reading the novel at the mo, it's raaaaaather good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. who's watching the watchmen? everyone I suspect, come release. It is in fact the best graphic novel ever, and a lot of people, myself included will be rather unhappy if the film is shit. But I think it will be good. I'm also looking forward to the spirit, but I don't think many people are as bothered by that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The reviews for Spirit have been crap, but it looks visually gorgeous, so I'll watch for that alone. And I have a soft spot for Frank Miller.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The response of customers at my cinema has also been crap, i still want to watch tho as when that many chav's hate a film so much i'm almost guarenteed to like it.,

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still want to see it as it looks amazing, and also like something i'll enjoy even if nobody else does.

    ReplyDelete