Monday 17 November 2008

Fomer Ex-Blogger Makes Shocking Return After Extended Abscence



Its been more than two years since i last posted anything on here, i have tried to return a few times but usually am very dismissive of anything i want to say. 'How arrogant it is,' i tell myself 'to assume that anyone would give a shit about your little life, insignificant as it is.'


Thats not to say i'm wrestling with issues of any kind, on the contrary, aside from perpetual poverty and a boring unsatisfactory job i'm very happy. I get on with my family, i have a wonderful girlfriend and the very best friends on the planet, which is kind of the problem, my life doens't have nearly enough strife to be truly remarkable or interesting,


but fuck it. i'm going to share it with the internet anyway.


the real reason for my return is of course the fact that my long time ally, motormouthDTM has also got back in the blogging saddle recently, i had been meaing to do so for a while and his action gave me the required kick up the proverbial, as now at least i'll have one reader.
anyways, for now i think i'm done, stay tuned for a report on a recent excursion to the burial site at sutton hoo, and maybe a couple of album reviews or something if i'm feeling pretentious.
TTFN




2 comments:

  1. Welcome back, and about bloody time too! Being pretentious is an artform that I think you can excell in, so pretention away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice to see both you boys (sorry men!) back...now see if you can keep it going!

    Like the Sutton Hoo pics as well!

    ReplyDelete